Wednesday, January 26, 2011

work, work, work!







Yes, what I'm going to say is that all I feel like I've been doing is working. But if I've been working, why should I not post pictures of office attire? I'll be honest with you I don't always dress up this much for work, but I try to... sometimes. All that's missing from this outfit is a blazer or coat. I'm actually not fond of jackets of any kind, so I usually go to work without one and shiver in my office. Coffee helps with that ;) Today I had to rush home after work because it gets dark at about 5:30. This is the first time my boyfriend, Robert, has taken pictures for me. We might need a little teamwork practice, but I thought we did o.k. Took these at his grandmother's house--sort of a Frank Lloyd Wright inspired set-up. We did not have a whole lot of time to experiment, because of the disappearing light. That time will come! Hope you enjoy.

When?: January 26, 2011
Where?: Work
Top: Free People
Skirt: Express
Tights: Target
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment