Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunny Sunday








Ash! I think I beat you to the shorts and tucked in shirt. I didn't do it maliciously, though, I promise!

It was a beautiful Sunday today--about 75 degrees, and... I had to run errands. But they were good errands--spending a Forever 21 giftcard, a run to target and grocery shopping. Although I wish I could have been laying out by the pool or at some outdoor bar with some friends, I got some stuff done before my 40 hour work week begins. My whole outfit is from Urban Outfitters--I know, big surprise! But my necklace is a gift from my parents from Banana Republic and my earrings and belt are from Forever 21. I'm happy I'm able to wear these spring outfits because winter isn't my favorite season when it comes to dressing.

I thought I'd include in my post what I bought at Forever 21 this morning because it was on the "What I need" list I made after cleaning out my closet. Kendi says in order to have a "working closet," you should make a list of what you need and what you want, and know the difference. I realized that it truly is easier to tell what your closet needs when it's organized and the unused items are out. It's also a good way to stop yourself from buying things that you just want, and not what you NEED to make more complete outfits.
A few things I needed: black tights, skinny belt, chunky jewelry and socks (not your typical white socks)




1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous you to to wear shorts with nothing underneath. It is entirely too cold here to do that! Adorable outfit!

    ReplyDelete