Monday, January 31, 2011

Fields Forever...




This field is right outside my office. Gorgeous. I know it's just a field, but I'm a farmer's daughter so what can I say. My co-worker took the pictures for me (Thanks Deona!) on our 3:30 p.m. break. Pretty good time of day to take pictures. It was warm, hence the blazer being in only one picture, but it was still really nice and peaceful outside. I've had this skirt for a couple of years. It's a peppered pencil skirt I bought at Express and it's always handy when I need to dress up my normal work attire. The heals are from Nordstrom--a pair I had to have! My sister has the same pair in black. Also- I have three of these AA cotton T-shirts that are so comfortable and so versatile. I wear them constantly. (50/50 shirt)

Where?: work
When?: January 28, 2011
Top: American Apparel
Skirt: Express
Tights: Target
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini

No comments:

Post a Comment