Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's a Love/Hate Relationship...

Because I'm not getting dressed today due to both my laziness by not leaving the house and by having to work today (and I'm not quite ready to post pictures of myself in my work uniform yet), I'm going to let you in on a ridiculously large slight obsession of mine.

Yes. I am talking about Anthropologie. I love it, it loves me, but our (ah hem, M) bank account hates it. But, that doesn't stop me from looking... All. The. Time. Just to prove that to you, I'll let you into my secret Anthropologie wish list world.

First up: Necklaces. I love them and don't have nearly enough. I'm really into chunky necklaces right now. If I'm going to wear a necklace, I want it to make a statement!

I imagine myself wearing this necklace with many of the outfits I have:



I would love to pair this one with grey sweaters, shirts and dresses:


Feminine yet fierce, I would work this necklace like Tyra couldn't imagine:


These necklaces make me swoon. But, my obsession does not stop with the necklaces. Let's move on to dresses.

I had a dream about myself wearing this dress last night (and it looked fantastic):


The next dress would be a fantastic 4th of July dress:


I'm probably starting to bore you now, but seriously OBSESSION. Look at these blouses. In my head, each one makes 20 different outfits. 

Can't you see this tucked in with the Gold Field Skirt Anthropologie also has online? Oh my!:


The colors, the print, the neckline... yes, please!:


I could go on and on, but I'll spare you the wonders of my beautiful, my precious Anthropologie... mostly because I have to go delight guests at Rudy's for 8 hours in a while and want to be lazy before then. Have a great day!

P.S. I know my birthday isn't for another 9 months, but, if anyone feels the need (or want) to gift me any of these items, I definitely would not complain!

Sigh. 


Posted by: Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment