Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mad World

Posted by: Ashley








When?: January 16, 2011
Where?: Church and HEB
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Levi's (Borrowed from Sister #2)
Boots: Zigi Soho Mixer Boots (bought from DSW)
Scarf: GAP
Watch: Fossil
Earrings: Anthropologie
Belt: J. Crew

Oh, Sunday. The day of rest. The day of F (family, friends, football.) The day of church and the day of... work. This morning M. and I got up and went to church... the only reason why I got dressed. If we hadn't done that, I would have bummed around in pajamas until I go to work at 3pm. Also, I don't know why the title pf this post is Mad World. Maybe because the song is stuck in my head and when I drive in the rain I always think about how crazy people are.

Back to talking about work though, starting tomorrow I will be on morning shifts at work. Tomorrow will be a bit hellacious considering tonight I get off at 11pm tonight and I have to be back at work at 5:30am. Hopefully I wake up. And hopefully I make it through my 9.5 hour shift.

Onto my outfit. As you are starting to notice, I wear skinny jeans a lot. These particular jeans are Sister #2's jeans. I think they are too big on her though and that that is a great reason to let me keep them in my closet. I wear jeans because I really like boots and when I'm cold, wearing a skirt and tights just doesn't keep me warm enough. And for some reason, it's always super cold in churches so I have to be prepared for that as well. I bought this shirt a while ago with a gift card. Please ignore the wrinkles (they add character.) The boots I bought the other day at DSW. I like them. I didn't have any black boots so these are a great addition.

Below is M.. He was talking about how modern grass kills and depletes the soil and yadda yadda yadda when I snapped this picture. Welcome to the blog, M.!

His "I'm looking like I don't care but really I do care" face. Love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment