Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Navy and gold...




... go great together! I love the sailor-ish feel of navy and gold. Robert took these pictures on my droid, once again, but I have a camera coming in the mail! (the gold jewelry is a little hard to see) I think they turned out okay, though. This purse, I've been using constantly. I've enjoyed not having a huge, "Mary Poppins" purse where my keys and chapstick get lost in the deep corners. I think it goes well with the outfit, too. Professional, office attire is hard to change up... (part of the reason my outfit tab is lacking) but these skirts are great and go with any top because of their neutral color. I'm saying "these," because I got one in navy (seen here) and one in grey-both from Express.

When?: March 3, 2011
Where?: work
Top: Express
Skirt: Express
Tights: Target
Purse: Forever 21
Earrings: Tiffany & Co.
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Deena and Ozzy

No comments:

Post a Comment