Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Counting Down






Shirt: Gap, Skirt: Old Navy, Belt: J. Crew, Boots: Zigi Soho




Shirt: Gap, Jeans: Gap, Scarf: Present from MIL, Belt: Gap, Boots: Steve Madden

I was supposed to have the day off today. But instead, I'm going into work at 4pm in exchange for Friday off and getting out of work early Saturday. I suppose that's okay. I haven't really done much today anyway aside from unloading/loading the dishwasher, packing a few minor things and sitting here. FAIL. At least this post helps accomplish the 30 for 30 challenge. Two more outfits to go and then I can start looking at my other clothes again. Huzzah!

So, my outfits. One says, "I'm running about town and want to get things accomplished." The other says, "I want to look pretty with a bit of edginess thrown in." Both are relatively simple, comfortable and figure flattering. Which look do you prefer?

And for your viewing pleasure... the picture I titled, "The Brightness.":

No comments:

Post a Comment