Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mexican Dinner




A tiny sampling of my outfit. I know you can't see my face very well in this last pic, but i had to get a full body pic. You know what my face looks like already anyway, right? I came home from work, ran, and then got ready to have dinner with an old friend and my second family :) This T-shirt is so versatile. It would definitely be in my 30 for 30, if I participated. The color is neutral and it is thin so it layers well. This scarf my mom bought for me from Urban Outfitters. She knows what I like! I wear scarfs an awful lot. I'm sure you've already figured that out. I love how they're warm, but they also add a lot of character to any outfit. This was a perfect outfit to a Mexican outing.

When?: March 8, 2011
Where?: Dinner
Top: Express
Pants: Forever 21
Belt: Lulu's
Scarf: Pins and Needles
Shoes: ecote

No comments:

Post a Comment