Sunday, February 13, 2011

I know, I know







... It has been a while. Between my busy work days, my boyfriend's busy work days, my friends having a life, and my BROKEN camera, I've been having a hard time over the past week. I've been shopping, yes. I've been trying to find someone with a decent camera, yes. Butttt, I haven't been able to post, which is a problem--I know. I did get that job! yay :) So, maybe I can replace the camera that broke... just maybe. In the meantime, I might use my new Droid and see how good the pictures come out. Who knows, we'll see. Ok, enough rambling. I went out last night to a bar called Hot Rods and Beer and wore this outfit you see showcased here. When I was getting ready, I was alone and it was dark, so I used my "photobooth" here on the mac, and although a bit fuzzy, I think it gets the job done. Afterall, it must be done, right?... This whole outfit, except for the heels, came from Forever 21. We have a huge, department like Forever 21 here in the Imperial Valley. We're lucky, I know. I managed to make a full outfit of my findings, including the jewelry. Could have found some shoes too, but I'm trying to cut back on my expenses when it comes to shoes.

When?: February 12, 2011
Where?: Bar
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini

No comments:

Post a Comment