Tuesday, February 8, 2011

High waisted skirts...





This skirt, from American Apparel, is one of my favorites because there are a lot of ways you can wear it. The way I'm wearing it, gives the illusion that my outfit is some sort of dress, which I think is cool. You can also wear a shirt un-tucked with it. I wear lots of different colors with it, but I'm just going with plain white here. I copied one of the mannequins at the store and usually wear a teal colored tank top tucked in. I really wish I had more time to chat, but I've got a big interview in the morning at work... and that comes first right now!

where?: work
when?: February 8, 2011
T-shirt: American Apparel
Skirt: American Apparel
Gladiators: Gift
Sweater: Forever 21

Hopefully the next time I post, I'll be a happy camper and will have lots more time to write!

No comments:

Post a Comment