Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bouganvilla

Posted by: Dresden












I have a thing about wearing old-school, vintage-y printed shirts with a nice pencil skirt or collared top. I like the juxtaposition. Is that weird? It might be... But here it is. This isn't the best example, but it's what I wore to work and I think it was a nice change compared to the norm-slacks and a sweater. I usually wear my "Where the Wild Things Are" or "Reach for the Starts" T-shirt with a 7-year-old Drew Barrymore on the front with my black pants or my peppered pencil skirt. But this peace-sign shirt from Forever 21 seemed to style o.k. I have a "Cheers" T-shirt my friend bought me when she went to the set in Boston and it sort of gives off the same vibe. I hope you know what I mean. I'll show you exactly what I mean sometime very soon.


When?: Feb 1, 2011
Where?: Work
Tank Top: Forever 21
Over shirt: Target
Pants: Express
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

3 comments: