Friday, February 18, 2011

bowling!






The fact that my shoes look like bowling shoes is just a coincidence. I still had to rent the ugly ones they give you at the bowling alley. I'm glad I dressed nicely for the occasion and all, but that stuffy, low ceiling building with the screaming kids and ten thousand pizzas made for an interesting kind of night. And when I say interesting, I mean we had a sick kid who threw up on my new shirt and I was a horrible bowler. (spelling?) Anyway, family fun night is always great because the adults get to sit back and enjoy watching the little ones chase each other around and find their hidden talent. My niece has a knack for bowling. She didn't take after her aunt. That's for sure. I'm excited I was able to get these pictures taken INSIDE on my PHONE. How advanced is that? Robert liked it too. All he had to do was sit the laptop down for about three minutes and click away from the kitchen. I uploaded them all via Droid, but had to get on the computer to type. Pretty impressive, I think. Ok... back to my eventful existence.

When?: February 18, 2011
Where?: Bowling
Blazer: silence + noise
Top: Express
Pants: Pac Sun
Shoes: Deeana and Ozzy
Necklace and earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment