Thursday, April 28, 2011

COACHELLA



So.. It's finally arrived- the post about Coachella. I'm so very sorry it took me almost two weeks to get going. My friend and I took pictures every day (Fri, Sat and Sun) and I got in a few of some innocent bistanders. While everyone was enjoying the experience, I didn't want to interrupt them and ask them what inspired their outfit. So we're just going to have to look and wonder. There were many ensembles- most of them involved the least amount of clothes possible to keep cool in the 95 degree weather. Most males wore swim trunks or shorts without tee shirts. Most females wore bikini tops, short shorts or dresses. The hair was anywhere from intricate headdressses to easy ponytails. My friend and I were two of a big handful of people with fannypacks. (Better than last year!) There were less rompers this year, I noticed. Is that profound? I'm not sure... but he's what we wore and here are a few pictures of what we saw.













No comments:

Post a Comment